Its here........

Moderators: sgrant, brian

techbod
Site Admin

Its here........

Post by techbod »

Pre registration is anyway. So is there an appetite to do it again ?

http://www.lemansrace.com/department/le-mans-classic/3/

brian

Re: Its here........

Post by brian »

I'm in. Probably bringing along several of the family in support vehicles as well.
B

sgrant

Post by sgrant »

Count me in, for sure. Happy to go with the flow, as far as arrangements are concerned. Must remember to bring an emergency fuel can this time....

stephen

11admire

Post by 11admire »

I have just seen some more pictures from last years event and it is one event I must try at least once.
I have fullfilled many of my dreams with my XI and this one must be the next.
I will keep my calender open for this :D

erictharg

Post by erictharg »

Same format as 2010? Lets get a feel for numbers and lodge an initial reservation with Travel Destinations. Key thing is the numbers of car / tent spaces.

Mknight702

Post by Mknight702 »

Would love to go. However, for as long as I continue to work for Alumasc it is impossible as it clashes with the first week of Year End. :(

erictharg

Post by erictharg »

So get them to change thier financial year! Tell them there are lots of "invisible" savings in moving to the same year end as CAT! In fact tell them that Paul Pearson says it's part of the new supplier payment process! Teehee. It's not unkown for finance guys to go off sick at year end with stress.. but probably career limiting.

11admire

Post by 11admire »

Today I found someone that I can borrow a trailer from so now I just have to find a freind with a car equiped with a towhook that would fancy a trip to Le Mans Classic next year :D

erictharg

Post by erictharg »

Pretty sure I won't be doing the Classic in 2012. I've been to the past three and it's likely a choice between going there and doing one of the race weekends at Spa. So, that will be racing at Spa then...
Suggest someone else takes the lead and reserves a few places with Travel Destinations, assuming there's a group who are going and would like to stay at Travel Desinations site just inside the track from Tertre Rouge.

Mknight702

Post by Mknight702 »

charles,

Are you doing the Spa Classic in May? The dates for that look much better for me.

Matthew