Lightpods

Everything else Eleven related
Mknight702

Lightpods

Post by Mknight702 »

Hi all,

Does anyone have an unrequired set of SVA lightpods that I can have?

I am in the process of selling my car to a guy in Finland and he may need a set to get the car registered.

I have also pointed him in the direction of this website, Hi Leif if you're reading this.

Thanks,

Matthew
erictharg

Re: Lightpods

Post by erictharg »

Regret I binned mine. Should have kept them if only as a source of gel coated GRP. Sorry.
Westfield 129

Post by Westfield 129 »

I have an unused set here in the US. I was going to use them to get a 23 past light inspection, but it appears that they will be unnecessary.
Mknight702

Post by Mknight702 »

Thanks guys,

I doubt it will be cost effective to ship them back from the US unfortunately! Especially as they potentially need to go on to Finland.
bobwhittaker

Post by bobwhittaker »

I have a set of light pods available , just pay postage , or colect and return them to me when finished . I am near Clitheroe Lancashire . If you wish call me on 01200445209 . Cheers Bob Whittaker
bobwhittaker

Post by bobwhittaker »

Sorry , got ahead of myelf and didn't read the bit about them going to Finland . From your recent posting I now presume they could have gone in the container with the car , too late now ? Bob Whittaker
Mknight702

Post by Mknight702 »

Hi Bob,

The Finnish authorities seem to have seen the light (no pun intended, well alright maybe a little).

Car now on the sea.
biggles

Post by biggles »

On a purely selfish note, it would be great if a set of pods or two remained within the community for those of us who are scratch builders to borrow
when the time eventually comes for an IVA (in my case, at the current rate of progress, oil as a fuel source will be running out!)....
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

Indeed.

BTW, what's going on with your XI, Tim?
biggles

Post by biggles »

not a lot mate, I'm afraid to report. I have a pair of 45s sitting on the side waiting to be refurbed, and the car 50 miles away that I have zero time to visit and
tinker with. Missus has decided we will be moving house, so I now have an expanded job list and an employer that thinks 6 on 2 off is the new norm.....

The way forward for me is to get an adapted chassis built and now I have a full bodyshell stashed... you guessed it 50 miles away with no time to visit!

Hope you are all getting in some good XI driving with the great weather!

Tim