For Sale

Everything else Eleven related
mattyladd

For Sale

Post by mattyladd »

My car is up for grabs, its been a great ownership experience and now its time to part company.

Car was constructed and finished by ex team Lotus member and has the very original centre section, only one I have seen!

She's in West Sussex for viewings, roller rockers and (correction single big carb!), 14inch wire wheels, 4 speed sprite gearbox, everything else as you would expect. Seats are as per Lotus race spec and I am 6'2 and it works well for me. Couple of pics attached, private plate is removed she's now on the age related 1965 plate.

£14499[attachment=2]IMG_4859.jpeg[/attachment][attachment=1]IMG_4865.jpeg[/attachment][attachment=0]IMG_4860.jpeg[/attachment]

Many thanks Matt

mattyladd@mac.com
Attachments
IMG_4860.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4859.jpeg
Last edited by mattyladd on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biggles

Re: For Sale

Post by biggles »

Looks cracking!
Is there any chance you could post a few detail shots of the seat back area, how the rear bulkhead interacts with the rear clam and any mods to the chassis in the same area. I’m going to have to do the same mods to get in to my car if I ever get it started/finished!
Good luck with the sale
Cheers Tim
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

Nice car! 8-)

I also noted the small windscreen extension for the driver. Being a shade over 6’ myself, I found that a major cause of noise is airflow. Both above the screen and as the air whistles around the mirror mounting. I have a square of perspex ready to shape and fit, but was stumped looking for the correct H aluminium profile to do the job. I was intending to use silicone, so the mod is reversible. The current mirror mount could be modded to an elliptical section, but the easiest change would be to mound directly on the door perspex. I’ve seen both types. I’ll check on the HLR cars at Combe this weekend. Anyone going to the Club Lotus Track Day? Entry is free, and the HLR are in attendance.
mattyladd

Post by mattyladd »

Tim hi, drop me an email to mattyladd@mac.com or WhatsApp me on 07590350455 and I will send you some pics. If you are local , feel free to come and take a look to assist your build. Matt

Car in West Sussex