Rear clam for sale

Everything else Eleven related
Morris

Rear clam for sale

Post by Morris »

I spotted a rear clam on eBay if anyone needs one. £500 or offers so could be worth a punt.

The seller reckons it could be for a '15'.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Westfield-11 ... SwfDRf9JF8

Looks like a front clam also in the background of the photo but this isn't cited for sale...
biggles

Re: Rear clam for sale

Post by biggles »

Hi Morris / everybody
That's definitely a 15 clam! I would not be surprised if it is the set that was offered with my chassis a few months back - it certainly looks very similar. It’s probably one of the old GTS Tuning '15 alike' jobs....
Attachments
DB911D88-D2C5-4415-8668-1AF3CCB115CE.jpeg
Splat

Post by Splat »

He’s got the front clip for sale now too. Anybody want to make their pretty Eleven ugly? :roll:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Westfield-11 ... Swl1dgMtmC
Attachments
5EA9AF7F-94EA-492D-A6B9-23E32E531CB6.jpeg
alleggerita

Post by alleggerita »

Can you explain what the story is behind the part I cut from your previous post please:

biggles wrote:
>I would not be surprised if it is the set that was offered with my chassis a few months back -
biggles

Post by biggles »

Certainly Jack

The genuine W11 chassis and nosecone I bought from eBay last year was initially offered as a bundle along with a '15' front and rear clam set. I couldn’t be bothered to buy the lot (couldn’t have picked them up with the family car either) and sell on the 15 bits so just bought the proper W11 bits. It all happened rather quickly as I knew the chassis would go quickly. In fact, it was pure blind luck I found the eBay listing, as I hadn’t searched on eBay for months for westy bits and for some reason felt the urge to, the same morning the chassis was listed. So, just a happy accident!

Regards Tim