Stoneleigh?

Everything else Eleven related
erictharg

Stoneleigh?

Post by erictharg »

Anyone venturing to Stoneleigh this year? Marcus - your 7 running at present? Matthew - are you helping out on the Westfield stand again? I might pull the extinguisher out and have a run over with a passenger in place...
techbod
Site Admin

Re: Stoneleigh?

Post by techbod »

I'm definitely going - it maybe without the 7 though :evil: , but on the positive side that means I can get so many more boxes of latex gloves, loom tape and random thing-a-majigs in the tintop. :)
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

Any thoughts if anyone is going? At the moment I'm thinking Sunday - looks like it might be dry, if cold?
Mknight702

Post by Mknight702 »

I' going, most likely on Sunday. Planning to leave Huntingdon at 9ish, anyone fancy a convoy?
erictharg

Post by erictharg »

If it's dry I'll take the Eleven and meet up with you. If not it'll be the tin top and maybe meet up once there?
erictharg

Post by erictharg »

Sorry Matthew - decided better not go as I've had an expensive weekend already, having changed my car for something more suited to towing and bought a trailer...
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

Well I reckon you wouldn't have spent much if you had gone. Sunday was a good turn out from the clubs and owners, probably help by the best weather I remember for a while, but the trade stands and stalls seemed thinner on the ground. There were a couple of notable omissions from traders that are normally there. My thing-a-majig shopping was sadly lacking this year as a result.

Found Mat and W11 on the WSCC stand, another W11 arrived later making a grand total of two.

Chilled day out and I enjoyed the ambling about, but elements of it it felt sparse this year.