Goodwood Revival

Everything else Eleven related
markblunt

Goodwood Revival

Post by markblunt »

Anyone going - we will be there each day and delighted to meet for beer etc.

Mark
Mknight702

Re: Goodwood Revival

Post by Mknight702 »

Unfortunately not this year. Hope to include on the calendar for next year.

Matthew
erictharg

Post by erictharg »

Afraid not. Seems too expensive for the limited access you can get. But if you have an "in" to the paddocks I'm sure it's great...

Have a good time.
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

Never been to the Revival do at Goodwood. I'd like to try it next year instead of the FOS perhaps.
markblunt

Post by markblunt »

Certainly better than the FoS for my money, tho' I agree it seems to be getting more expensive (and a bit more crowded) year on year. Racing was very good again this year and much better value than Silverstone Classic which has gone up much faster (Madgewick Cup had approx 10 elevens, 15s and 17s going very well).
The paddock access is split - 2/3 available to everyone and the posh 1/3 with badge access - I can always lend a badge to get in though the dress code is stricter than Le Mans!
Having had a new clutch in (and the frontline gearbox rebuild by them under warranty) I was disappointed to find more problems with the clutch - clearly not sorted and will need to come out again!
I may not have a functional car by the time Charles's Mallory trip comes round.

Mark
erictharg

Post by erictharg »

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear of the problems with clutch and gearbox. What's not happening as it should?