K Series replacement

All things oily!
biggles

Re: K Series replacement

Post by biggles »

The ad says historic tax status - suggests not registered correctly or IVAed? Thought keeping historic status of donor went out a good few years ago or am I talking balls ( wouldn't be the first time!!)
allymally

Post by allymally »

I'm pretty sure its SVA'd/IVA'd Correctly. This is a really great car, I'm surprised Mark is selling it. Jon and I went up to visit Mark who kindly gave both of us a sample of its performance :D It is about as good as a Westfield gets, its well thought out, uses the right parts and is put together well.
As for performance its fantastic' and Tax free. If anyone is in the market for a Westfield I can recommend this one! You could even race it ;)
All the very best Malc
beng4

Post by beng4 »

Down to luck im afraid.... After IVA The guys at dvla really didnt have a clue when i registered mine. They suggested that mine should be tax exempt (i thought otherwise but didn't say anything). The papers came back as a historic vehicle. About a month later i had a letter from the dvla asking me to justify why my car had been classified as historic.... It didnt end up being registered as historic....