Chassis 148 in my garage

Everything else Eleven related
biggles

Re: Chassis 148 in my garage

Post by biggles »

Well, i take these things with a pinch of salt, but the previous owner said he lost his nerve at 140 and it was still pulling! However safe vmax with the current tyres is more like 14!

Had another poke around it yesterday and couldn't find an oil filter or fitting for one.Bit strange!
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

Update due, Tim. :D
biggles

Post by biggles »

not done a lot I'm afraid, as been on hols and going again next saturday. Also under the cosh re home improvements, lack of progress thereof! Oh, and been in the simulator for my recurrent check too...

Enough excuses?!! Am down at my folks tonight so might be able to steal an hour on it in the morning, but that's all it is at the mo, stealing the odd hour so I'm still in the evaluation of how I'm going to tackle it....

Cheers
Biggles
biggles

Post by biggles »

Drastic action taken, I have today waved goodbye to my much loved TVR to make room in my garage for my Westy. Now have some funds to throw at it too! So hoping that progress will go from none to some!!
Splat

Post by Splat »

Well done! You won't regret it. There are serious fun (if a little compromised!). Good luck............
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

jonclancy wrote: Fri May 24, 2013 10:31 am Update due, Tim. :D
It’s only been ten years. Any progress, Tim? :D