Revival This Weekend

Everything else Eleven related
Elva 11

Revival This Weekend

Post by Elva 11 »

Hi All. Is anybody going to Goodwood? Which days? Fancy a meet up?
Splat

Re: Revival This Weekend

Post by Splat »

I'm there on Saturday. Weather permitting, I'm flying the Chipmunk in. Look out for WK611 (as an historic aircraft it's exempt from displaying it's civilian reg, G-ARWB). If it's not clement enough to fly in, then it'll probably be too miserable for an hour each way, sat in a high-speed bath tub (although I do have my windscreen sticker for the Revival Car Park), so the Lambo will be parked-up with the scum and villainy in a far-flung field......
biggles

Post by biggles »

I wish, but I am about to undergo the same process of brain washing as Jonners is having, starting Friday. Interspersed with changing nappies on the new arrival and trying to get the new house (moved Saturday) up and running.

On the up side I now have 980 sq feet of garage space, but still no time to do anything with it!

Have fun you Revivalers!

Yours knackeredly

Tim
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

It's a bit late, but I was there all weekend with Mooch and Col! I should've checked the forum!

Never mind! For me, the highlight was the Owlet and the Minis in the St Mary's. Hilarious! Oh, and the mass Sptifire departure and 12 ship.

Tim, enjoy the Cse. Crawley? If so, drop me a line for a prebrief. Enjoy the CBT! ;) and the Ram Sports and Social Club!

Currently writing this from a blue skied Pasdena. Flying the rocket-ship back a little later today.

TTFN

PS, house renovation going similarly well. Your garage is about the same size as my new place! :D