Ride in a Westfield XI

Everything else Eleven related
Jayco

Ride in a Westfield XI

Post by Jayco »

Ladies and gents,

I'm considering building a W11 but have not had the opportunity to experience one. Are there any kind souls in the West Midlands/Warwickshire area who would be willing to talk over things XI and take me for a spin? Many thanks in anticipation!

Jay
jonclancy

Re: Ride in a Westfield XI

Post by jonclancy »

Hi Jay,

I'm near West Swindon. More than happy to meet halfwayish sometime. Any excuse for a run out! :D

Cheers

Jon
Jayco

Post by Jayco »

Jon,

Many thanks for this. I'm in Warwickshire, so Moreton in Marsh or somewhere similar on the Fosse sounds halfwayish.

I can do any day this week (including today!) as, for my sins, I'm a teacher. Weekends are a bit congested this month, and I need to make sure the Jag's sorted for Goodwood in a fortnight.

You pick the time and place and I'll do my darndest to fit in.

Cheers

Jay
Si Richards

Post by Si Richards »

Hi Jay

If for any reason meeting up with Jon doesn't work I'm about 15 miles from Goodwood and your welcome to come and see my XI. My IVA is on the 8th of September so it will still be looking stupid but if you want to pop by and have a look I'm sure we can get something sorted.

Cheers Si
Visit my Westfield XI build site: http://www.dogs-agility.com/westy_11_page.htm
Splat

Post by Splat »

Likewise, mine will be in the Revival Car Show on the Sunday. If you wish to meet up and chat, PM me your mobile number.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Last edited by Splat on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

There you go, Jay!

I'm on the Magical Mystery Month with work in Sep, so may be available to do a short-notice evening (about three to five days notice). But, if you are going to The Revival, then you have a very well worthwhile pair of cars to see and owners to chat to.

I'm sure Splat will be pleased to demonstrate some donuts around the pre-66 enclosure! :D
Jayco

Post by Jayco »

Many thanks! I'll aim for a Revival meeting. I'll be parked in the Hawthorn (infield) area.

I've tried to PM but the message seems to have 'stuck' in my outbox...will endeavour to sort it ITNF
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

PM's remain in your outbox until the recipient 'reads' them then they disappear. At least that's the way it seems to work.
jonclancy

Revival

Post by jonclancy »

Did you meet the guys at Goodwood, Jay? :D
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

I'm around next week and thereafter if you would like to meet, Jay. I hear rumours of an Indian Summer... :D