B*gger!

Everything else Eleven related
biggles

B*gger!

Post by biggles »

As per the title! Pressed too hard (didn't feel very hard) on my donor's seat tilt lever and folded my thumb back the wrong way. Pulled the tendon root out from the bone accompanied by a flake of said bone. Not much progress going to happen for a couple of weeks....
Attachments
IMG_0618.JPG
Splat

Re: B*gger!

Post by Splat »

Ouch! That's going to itch like hell!! Hope that it heals quickly.
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

Double ouch!!

That'll be a feisty Midget fighting back!! :D

Hope that mends soon, Tim.
biggles

Post by biggles »

Well I feel like a right fraud! :oops:

Went up to the fracture clinic for another look and the consultant said the first doc got it wrong and it's just badly sprained! Don't know what the first guy saw on the X-ray to make him think it was tendon damage but I had my suspicions over the last couple of days when it suddenly started to get better.

Anyway I'm feeling like a big jessy but the good news is I should be back in action in a few more days so will celebrate by hitting the garage for a poke about with the Midget but definitely staying away from the seat recline lever! Will post a pic or two.

Yours sheepishly, Tim
jonclancy

Post by jonclancy »

Excellent news, Tim!

I took advantage of the fine evening here yesterday to take No 42 on a short run out. About thirty miles of sweeping B roads later, returned home with a nearly full tank of Tesco Momentum 99 Octane.

I think my car prefers the 97 BP stuff it was tuned up on the rollers with...

Looking forward to your pics! :D