Bodywork for sale

Everything else Eleven related
techbod
Site Admin

Bodywork for sale

Post by techbod »

Change in family circumstances plus loss of workshop means I have to face the reality I'm not going to be building an Eleven anytime soon.
So I am now thinking I need to sell the bodywork I have.

I have a good 2nd hand british racing green rear clam/section (Le Mans hump version).
I also have the front clam/nose section in BRG which has been damaged and will needs lots of fibreglass work to make it useable (area around the right hand headlight is missing plus it other bits). It will need someone skilled with time and patience to sort it out.

Both are Westfield bodywork.

Before I list them on ebay, I'm seeing if anyone is interested on here.
Guide price I was thinking around £600 for the rear and maybe £100 for the front.
Located in Coventry.
Message me if you want to discuss.
Thanks
biggles

Re: Bodywork for sale

Post by biggles »

Sorry to hear you have to give up the Eleven quest (for now).

Does this mean you will have to hand over the running of this site too? I hope it can continue.

Any other bits to sell? I have my bodywork and mechanicals, but am short of all chassis parts since my cunning plan to get my existing chassis replicated fell through!

Best wishes
Tim
techbod
Site Admin

Re: Bodywork for sale

Post by techbod »

No problem keeping the site going, I can live my Eleven ambitions vicariously!

However if at some future point someone wants to take it over, I'm open to discussions.

No chassis parts I'm afraid, just a small random selection of mainly midget/spridget parts mostly still in the donor cars... :oops: