Kit Car Show Stoneleigh

Everything else Eleven related
techbod
Site Admin

Re: Kit Car Show Stoneleigh

Post by techbod »

Unfortunately I suspect the facebook details belongs to the photographer and the eleven is just a nice car he fancied taking a picture of as he strolled around.

However it seems that the photographer is in the L7C and judging by one or two of the ugly mugs that appear in his photos he is at least on nodding acquaintance with someone I know - so its a long shot but I'll ask down the chain and see if he has any idea who that eleven belonged too or failing that where it was parked in the grounds in case that gives a clue.
sgrant

Post by sgrant »

I asked on blatchat who the eleven belonged to and was told Chris Wheeler, who runs a Caterham garage called "The 7 workshop".......

stephen
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

excellent saves me having to remember to ask. All you need to do is drop him a line :)
erictharg

Post by erictharg »

Another potential owner to share the costs of whatever we can acquire from Westfield. Think I'll start the informal dialogue with them on what will happen to all the Eleven tooling...
sgrant

Post by sgrant »

Chris Wheeler is just the sort of bloke who would have an awful lot of storage, given that he runs a Caterham workshop.....

Else, my local Caterham motorsport team is based on a farm with a load of those small commercial workshops that pop up on farmland everywhere and I noticed at last 2 were empty last time I was there....