Kit Car Show Stoneleigh

Everything else Eleven related
erictharg

Re: Kit Car Show Stoneleigh

Post by erictharg »

I'll go Sunday with you if you like. Better for us to meet up on the A14 somewhere (Thrapston filling station?) rather than Northampton, or do you want to go with the rest of the club?
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

Are you coming up the a45 after the a14 then? I might be able meet you en route in which case...
Mknight702

Post by Mknight702 »

Don't know the route we will take yet. There is a contingent from Cambs meeting up at the Peterborough services at 7:45 for 8. If that isn't too early I wouldn't mind tagging along behind, apparently there are details on something called Facebook but I don't go there.
erictharg

Post by erictharg »

OK- consensus reached. I'm meeting up with Matthew at Thrapston Shell filling station on the A14/A45 roundabout at 09:00.

Marcus - we'll come in on the A45 so is there somewhere we can RV with you?
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

Either of you got a mobile number you can *email* to me (don't publish here) and I'll try and ring you tomorrow morning to meet somewhere on the way you can send it via the register submition page. If it doesn't happen I'll see you there.
sgrant

Post by sgrant »

How was it y'all?
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

Sunny - suniest one I remember for some years.
sgrant

Post by sgrant »

Matthew - is this your car here, with the roundals? ->

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... 4d&theater

stephen
techbod
Site Admin

Post by techbod »

It is not Mathews unless it has changed reg plate (and wheels?) since the Le MANs trip
erictharg

Post by erictharg »

Both Matthew and I saw this car arrive, but he drove right past the Westfield stand. I had a look for him but to no avail. He's an unknown - other than his "Facebook" details. Can someone who is Facebook literate drop him a line (or whatever you do on Facebook)?

They do keep coming out of the woodwork, don't they!

Nice day, including the weather for once. Best car for me was the Suffolk Jaguar C Type. So real. Even runs the live rear axle and torsion bar front end. Lovely.
Otherwise, I still love that yellow replica Cobra racer Gerry Hawkridge has on his stand.